Thursday, September 25, 2008

MRI


Zack had an MRI done yesterday to see if there were any developmental issues, and I am happy to say that everything looks just fine!!! What a relief! And to help, they didn't have to sedate him or give him anything... he just cooperated!
Also, I don't want to jinx myself here, but Zack has been breathing room air for almost 2 days now! This is the longest he has gone now, so I am trying not to let him know he's doing it, or he may go back to 'wanting' the extra oxygen flow!!

AND, he also had his hearing test done, and he passed with flying colors. So just one more thing to be thankful for today.
And I am just throwing these pictures in for fun... on Sunday we had another bath day, and the nurses were fantastic!! They made a little jacuzzi for Zack and even took all the tubes off of his face. I think he really enjoyed it :>

5 comments:

Becca Jo said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so happy that he is doing so well! It's absolutely amazing! We are so happy for you guys

Emily said...

He is getting so big! I'm so glad. He is so cute!!!

kristi said...

YEAH!!! That is so amazing. How exciting for you guys. Is he still on track to come home in a few weeks?

Ryan said...

Zack...looking studly in that little outfit! and he's powering down those bottles like a champ...if only i could figure out how to get fed while i sleep too!!

The Ericksons said...

We're so glad to hear that everything is going so well. Zack looks adorable in the little hoddie outfit. Love it.