Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We moved again


Zack has now been moved into an open crib!!! YEAH! That is one of the requirements for him to be able to come home, that and being able to hold his own temperature while in there, so check this one off the list! The reason why he got moved into the crib is because he was being so fussy for a few days, so one of the nurses tried bundling him up, and he loved it. So they did a trial run in the crib, and so far so good! Also since Zack is in the crib now, we get to hold him at every feeding, which is every 3 hours. That is the best ever. But you better believe that when he gets home, I will be holding him much more than that!

Also, they added more calories to his milk, as well as added more cc's for him to eat, so he is bulking up! He now weighs 3 pounds 10 ounces!!! I can't believe he is gaining to fast. You can definitely see the difference in the pictures now.

5 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

What a big boy! I love that sweater he is wearing. I am so glad to hear he is doing so well. Any more news on his eye condition and how that is progressing? We need to hang out soon.

Amber said...

Holy cow he is the cutest thing EVER!! We sure love this little guy. The girls ask to see his picture everyday.

Jan White said...

Hi,
I'm a friend of your mother's from work (I think I made your wedding cake). I've been watching Zack's progress and I'm so excited that he's doing so well. What a precious, little miracle he is. My prayers are with him and his family. Love your blog and LOVE his room!
Jan

Jenny said...

Wow he is getting big! I am so glad he is doing so well! I love his room too!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

So sweet!! I need to come see him again. Just let me know when is good for you two and I will be there.