Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Zack's Room


We've been trying to work on Zack's room for a while now... but now that we are getting close, we decided we better get movin! OK, not like he's coming home this week or anything, but we are hoping about another month or so.
Anyway, here are some pics of what his room is looking like. I made his name block, and for some reason, I struggled with it! All of the crafty, scrapbook things are all cute for a girl... so I did the best I could!!
We still need to fill up some of the shelf space, so if you have any fun ideas for me, I would love to hear them!

6 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Did you make those name blocks? So cute. I love his room. You could get some fun stuffies or things to put up on the shelf. Or use some of your old ones maybe. I love the running shelf idea. I started decorating logans room all nice and then lost steam cause he was born and it still isn't done but it is still the best decorated room in the house.

The Ericksons said...

I love the room. It looks so great. The bedding is super cute and you did an awesome job with the blocks. I love the animals on them. It looks fantastic.

Maria said...

I love the colours you picked out for the walls! You are so creative on the blocks. I am very impressed! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Ryan said...

oh you guys already have zoo creatures on your bedding!! that's my favorite for boys anyway :) looks awesome!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

I love his room Allie! I like his name too-you did great!

Jen said...

ok, so you have no idea who i am and you will probably change it so that strangers can't read your blog after this, BUT i HAD to post a comment on how much i LOVE this room. it's SO cute! anyway, i'm good friends with steph and ry hansen so hopefully that excuses this. steph has talked so much about you and your family so i thought i would check out your blog...very cute! anyway, sorry to weird you out! ;)