Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Something new!

What a week and a half for Zack!! On the 18th he officially crawled. He's been scooting around and all, but now, it's full force ahead for that little guy!! His favorite thing to do is scope out anywhere where I don't want him to go, and head there as fast as he can! He also really loves to stand himself up on everything, which turned into a bump/cut on his lip yesterday. But other than that, he's "movin" along now!!

Yesterday was even better for something new... his first tooth!! I scared him when I felt it because I screamed "YAY" and he had no idea what the big fuss was, but I am so excited! Just one more thing that shows he's getting to be a big boy now... I'll get a picture as soon as I can on this one!

6 comments:

Hall Family said...

How fun!! I can't wait to see the little tooth. He will look so cute with teeth.

becky said...

gasp! yay! i'm so excited for everything here, crawling and teeth, what a dickens!

~Court~ said...

My little boy is growing up so fast... By the next time I see him, I am unsure if i will even recognize him!!! Lets tell him to slow down just a bit until Auntie Courtney sees him again... Thanks for that!! :) Miss you all tremendously!!!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Wow he really is growing up so fast! Why is it that they like to surprise us with more than one "big" moment at a time?

Kim said...

Teeth??? They're over rated! :)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

Isn't is crazy how all of the sudden they just start to grow up? Way fun on the crawling and the teeth!