Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Zack!!



Zack is 1 year old today! What a sweet little boy we have. He has come so far, and we couldn't love him more!!!
He is currently starting to 'scoot' around (not all the way to an official crawl yet), and so we are starting to really baby proof our house now! But what a fun age he is... so playful and happy... yet he is starting to do a little whiny girly sounding scream! Not as fun, but he's still just as cute!!!
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet little Zack!

4 comments:

becky said...

he's so cute and so much fun! i'm so happy for how far he has come. happy birthday!!!

Kim said...

Hey guys! I know that this very day last year you know where you were and things weren't as exciting as this is! I'm so glad for Zack and for his life and first year. He will continue to amaze you through all the firsts, and will bring you many laughs! I also know I have someone to call if we go down the same road! Have a fun day with your little guy!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love these pictures they are darling. Happy Birthday Zack.

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

OH MY HECK - Happy Birthday Zack!!!! I'm so glad that he is doing so well. He is adorable and we are so very proud of him!