Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Silly guy!




We finally had to lower Zack's crib down one notch!! He's been getting stronger everyday, and is starting to pull himself up on more things, scoot/crawl around, so we are really trying to keep a closer eye on him now. Here are some pics of him playing in his crib, instead of taking his nap (which isn't going so well now that he knows how to stand up!). As mad as I wanted to be that he wouldn't go to sleep, I couldn't help but take pictures and laugh at him!!!

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Could he be any cuter? I can't believe he can pull himself up. Yes, good luck with naps!

Kristin and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh! I totally feel your pain on this one. :) Ever since Eli learned to stand up I have to just plan on him playing in his crib for a half hour before he finally just passes out. Silly boys! Zack's so stinkin' cute!