Wednesday, January 7, 2009

6 months old and counting


I am a little late on this one, but we're close enough still! Happy 6 months old to Zack, and happy 3 months home too!! As of this month, Zack has been home as long as he was in the NICU. That goes to show me that time is going by me so fast! It also means that I am halfway through RSV season and in about 3 more months, I can leave the house with Zack (don't worry, I know I still will be overly cautious!).
Zack has been really progressing lately. He smiles all the time (And if you're wondering why he's not smiling in any pictures, that's because the second he see's the camera, his attention focuses on that and not me anymore!!), he is "talking" a lot now, he's actually becoming a little more content to lay down without freaking out that I'm not holding him, he is officially out of preemie clothes (in the newborn size, but no where near 0-3 month size yet!), he LOVES to eat his hands, and we're still working on this one every day, but he's starting to reach for a toy if I hand it to him (OK, so it's only happened about 3 times, but that's a start!).
Anyway, we can't be happier for much more. He brings such a wonderful feel in our home and we are so blessed to have him!!

5 comments:

becky said...

Oh i just love you guys! and i'm really liking those pictures ;) congrats to zack for all his progress! and i guess for you too for taking care of him.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Okay I think you will need to be my photographer for my baby. These pictures are my favorite so far (I know I say that every time) YAY for 6 months. Now tell him to start putting some meat on his bones.

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

His little face is changing. I can't believe it has been six months. It is so hard to catch smiles at that age so I totally believe you. Sounds like he is doing so well. Hey is he on formula? I was cleaning out Logan's closet and found some formula samples that we won't use. Logan is on milk now. Just curious if they might be of use. They are Similac. Let me know and we can bring them over.

Maria said...

Yah Zach! Happy 6 months! He is adorable and I can't wait to see him more often.

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

6 months?! Man, the time flies. He is going to be doing calculus before you know it. He's adorable!!!