Monday, November 17, 2008

The swing


So Zack is one of those babies who loves the swing! We got this amazing deal (thanks to my sister!) on a swing that goes side to side, and front to back, it plays music/sounds, and has a little mirror for him to look up to... and everyday he seems to love it more! Yesterday for example, he was in it and started to get a little fussy, so I took him out and he started screaming bloody murder!! That happened two different times too! You would think I would learn my lesson.
Anyway, as you can see in this picture, he seems to think he is on a roller coaster or something because he puts his arms up! So funny!!

5 comments:

Maria said...

That is so cute! He looks like a little doll in that swing. I never had one...you are providing me with a very good case to get one.:)

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

That swing is the best! We had that exact one. Logan loved it. When he got a little bigger he loves to make sounds at himself in the mirror. Too bad they grow out of them.....

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love the look on his face, it looks like he is trying so hard to reach something. What a cutie!!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Oh, love him! I hadn't thought much about a swing, but you may have sold me right there. Looks like you guys are having fun :)

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

hahah..this picture is too cute!! That swing is the BEST! I hate taking Abby to get shots too:( it makes me want to cry with her every time. I started leaving the room and letting the nurse be the "bad-guy" and so I come in and "rescue" her from them. LOL..it's lame but I can't stand watching!!