Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a guy!

Zack's latest little things are pretty funny, especially to him. Such as, whenever he sticks his finger in his nose, we say "Don't pick your nose!" To which he laughs and either puts his finger back in, or pulls it out only to stick it right back!

Also, I have been trying to teach him what time-out means if he's doing something he shouldn't, and yesterday I was telling him not to get into something and said, "Don't do that unless you want to go to time-out" and he looked at me and walked right to time-out and sat down... smiling of course!! He thought he was being so good!

Finally, his other thing that he thinks is a game, is that he likes to stick his hand down his pants. Everyone says it's just a boy thing, but seriously, how do you get this to stop?! Today, for instance, he had a messy diaper and when I went to change him (Luckily I had taken his pj's off not too long before, so he was just in his diaper!), I looked at him and thought he had blown out a little... oh no! He had stuck his hands in his diaper and gotten poop all over his back and FACE! Yep, how much do you want to bet he tried it too?? Ugh... I didn't think it was appropriate to take a picture of this one!

2 comments:

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Okay first of all YUCK for the poop but second of all he is so funny! I can't wait to see this little turkey. Give him a kiss for me.

Kim said...

the time out part is funny! The last part makes me think of the movie Baby Mama!