Monday, May 18, 2009


I have been wanting to know a specific day as to when Zack decided to start sitting on his own, but it's just been so random! He would sit for a short amount of time, tip over, sit for a little longer, then tip over, and so on. Now, he's just sitting anywhere I put him, and only tips over very rarely! So the point of this post is just to say that Zack is now sitting, but for how long, I don't know!!

This picture is just so sweet too. He falls asleep in the car pretty easy, and this is how he fell asleep recently. So cute, I had to take a picture!

2 comments:

Ben and Melissa Ellis said...

They are so fun when they can start sitting up. I love that he sits under his swing. It is hilarious the things that entertain them.

The Ericksons said...

Those pictures are so cute. He looks so grown up sitting on the front lawn.