Monday, March 2, 2009

So silly!

I told Jared Zack looked like a Cabbage Patch doll in this outfit!!

So besides Zack's blessing (you can read a little about that on our family blog!), Zack is starting to do a few new things. He has loved eating his hands for a little while, but now it's gone to a little more thumb sucking instead!! And as you can see in this picture, he stretches his hand across his face every time he does it!!

Also, we are starting to get a more normal laugh from him! We do still get the squeak sound most of the time, but it just is the sweetest sound when it's the "real" thing! And we are in the transition from newborn size clothes to size 0-3 months!! We are about half and half, but he's growing fast just out of the blue!
And then we are working on rolling over. It happens a few times a day (always from his tummy onto his back), but he's not consistently doing it yet. However, in this picture, he was in his swing and all of a sudden I look up and he was doing this. I now buckle him in every time!

6 comments:

Hall Family said...

Holy cow I love him in his "cabbage patch" outfit. He is so cute. Don't be in a hurry to have him roll over. He will be all over and you will regret the day he started to move.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love that he is sucking his thumb! I know that I probably wouldnt love it were it my own baby but that is so dang cute!!

The Ericksons said...

I love love love all of these pictures. What a cute little boy. I especially love the thumb sucking picture.

Holly said...

Dear Forsyths: Joyce from NICU told us about your blog & suggested we check it out. We are currently in the NICU with our son, Will,who was born at 29wks. He had a twin sister, Ellie, who was born at 21wks and did not survive. So we are so grateful to have him! It is amazing to see the growth of your little Zack! We can relate to so many of your posts and it is comforting to know there are other people out there who know what we are going through. Thank you for sharing your story! Our prayers will be with your family and your continued health! -the Draneys

Emily said...

I love these pictures! Jared totally had me crying during Zack's blessing. That was so sweet. I'm so glad he's getting so big! He's a doll!

Lindsay Cutler said...

What a cute blog for zach! I especially love the song you have on here! So perfect for little zach! HOpe you guys are doing well!